WHAT WE OFFER
impavidi provides companies with smart risk management solutions. Together with our customers we identify requirements and optimisation potential in order to increase the effectiveness of risk management and improve such effectiveness in the light of costs and benefits.
What impact do risks have on people?
Is the glass half empty or half full?
1. Risks are often considered to be negative and a stumbling block in the context of potential losses: from this vantagepoint, the glass is half empty.
2. However, risks are always associated with opportunities leading to entirely new alternatives and prospects. How does one identify and exploit these opportunities? From this point of view, the glass is half full.
For us the glass is always half full. We support companies to identify and to exploit the opportunities associated with risks.
What is the purpose of risk management?
1. Risk management is a prerequisite for systematic corporate decisions.
2. Risk management allows risks to be identified and evaluated before they occur.
3. Risk management has a long-term horizon and is embedded in all major corporate processes.
4. Risk management is always future-oriented. Therefore, we not only place importance on the forward-looking identification and evaluation of risks, but also on the development of a multi-stage management process which offers technical conception, project management and the implementation of risk management systems right through to the mapping of risk tolerance. By providing this offer, we have firmly positioned ourselves as a niche provider.
The selected needs-based IT solution is implemented in tandem with the phases defined in project management. This approach is used to minimise the introductory period and costs by extension.
Risk management process in four stages
We provide you with support during a four-stage risk management process:
Step 1 - risk identification
We help you identify the material risks for your company. Through joint collaboration we create a tailored plan for identifying risks which addresses your exact needs.
Step 2 - risk quantification
Using the correct evaluation and measurement methods, we quantify the risks accurately. We provide you with support in anchoring risk reporting as well as determining the tasks and responsibilities within your company-wide organisation.
Step 3 - risk control
Risk control determines how risks are specifically handled and what measures should be introduced when a risk occurs. We develop customised courses of action for risk control on your behalf.
Step 4 - risk monitoring
We help you constantly monitor the measures introduced as part of risk control. Furthermore, we provide you with support when adjusting your control/early detection system to the requirements of risk management and during the selection and implementation of a suitable IT solution. From the very first discussion, our main focus will be on a customised, needs-based solution for you, as this is the mainstay of our work.
impavidi's concept of quality
We rely on our highly qualified employees, their know-how and sectoral expertise. Our corporate culture, in which continual improvement and further development play an important part, guarantees a high level of competence.
Tried and tested methods and procedures supported by state-of-the-art software for process analysis, development and documentation form the basis for joint project success. Experienced and competent specialist personnel and the use of an IT-based help desk system ensure that our customers receive professional support.
We should be glad to provide you with our specifications available for download.